Markets - Agriculture
with fertilisers that provide higher-quality food
At UBE, we help produce higher quality fruit, vegetables, legumes and cereals with our UBESOL 45 (ammonium sulphate), a granular fertiliser farmers can apply to all kinds of crops using precision fertiliser-spreaders and centrifuges.
We provide solutions to farmers
Farmers benefit from our product thanks to its high purity, compatibility with other granular fertilisers and properties that obtain higher returns from their crops.
• Industrial crops (beet, rape-seed, cotton, sugarcane, soya...)
• Vegetable-garden crops (tomato, pepper, potato, artichoke, lettuce, carrots, cucumber, onions, melons, strawberries, asparagus...)
• Citrus fruit (oranges, tangerines and lemons)
• Other fruit (apple, pear, peach, apricot, plum, cherry, almond...)
• Cereals (wheat, barley, oats, rice, corn, sorghum...)
• Vineyards (grape)
We protect the environment
On the one hand, with the UBE technology used in the manufacturing process of our fertilisers, we minimise CO2 emissions. And on the other, with the use of ammonium sulphate, losses caused by volatilisation and nitrate-leaching are negligible.
In short, fertilising with UBESOL 45 protects aquifers by reducing losses caused by nitrate-leaching. This makes the product highly recommended for use on sensitive land given its granularity and the greater efficiency of the nitrogen applied.
We protect our workers with safety
At UBE, we apply the strictest safety standards, ensuring protection for everyone involved in the production process of our outstanding fertilisers.
To view our fertilisers, click here